now two programs which offers no to low-cost dental care to qualified children and veterans. Services include:
- Preventive oral health care including: education, fluoride varnish, dental sealants and teeth cleaning.
- Comprehensive restorative oral health care including general dentistry and specialty care.
- English and Spanish language capability for better communication.
- Medicaid and Nevada Check-Up billing.
Dentists, utilizing their own offices provide treatment and prevention services to patients. After qualifying for the program, children and veterans are scheduled into needed care.
Northern Nevada Dental Health Program (NNDHP) provides quality low-cost oral health care for economically disadvantaged children who reside in Northern Nevada.
Who qualifies for care?
- Children to age 18 who live in Northern Nevada.
- Children with Medicaid or Nevada Check-Up benefits.
- Children with no dental insurance and whose family meets program income guidelines.
How to Apply
Please call NNDHP. If eligible, a dental appointment will be made for the needed care.
NEW Office phone: 775.870.4309
5250 Neil Road, Ste. 103
Reno, NV 89502