RDH needed w/ Public Health endorsement
Northern Nevada Dental Health Programs' Healthy Smile Healthy Child Sealant Program is looking to hire a Dental Hygienist responsible for promoting dental health. This is accomplished providing oral cancer screening and radiographic studies; charting condition of decay and disease; performing in compliance with the dental practice act. The daily planning and problem solving of the program while on school’s or community outreach locations. Ensure staff/volunteers meets all goals and objectives that are required.
Ensures all HSHC Sealant Program core values are implemented and applied.
- Transport and prepares portable unit in treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming, soothing, seating, and draping patient.
- Maintain instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
- Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visits by evaluating patent’s oral health.
- Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling and visually examining teeth.
- Arrests dental decay by applying fluoride varnish and other cavity-preventing agents such as sealants.
- Helps manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR certification, emergency drugs and oxygen supply, and directory of emergency numbers.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene and plaque control instructions.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintain equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information to partners and other Washoe County School employees by answering questions and requests.
- Develop relationships with Washoe County Schools and other community partners to coordinate quantity of consent forms, goody bags, presentations, and schedule Site Visit.
- Drafts, maintains, updates and distributes the Sealant Program calendar to all personnel/volunteers scheduled. Staying in constant communication with the team with any schedule changes.
- Update tracking logs with accurate account of consents and OHI supplies for Manager.
- Prepare and submit data reports to each school administration after the Sealant Program visit.
- Accurately collect and enter data of services rendered into Eaglesoft.
- Liaison with Dental Hygiene Students scheduled to rotate at school or outreach sites.
- Maintain OSHA logs for each site visited.
- Maintain working inventory of all supplies needed for the HSHC Sealant Program.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Works with safety as a priority, and follows safety standards.
- Represents HSHC Sealant Program with a positive attitude internally and externally.
- Maintains relevant knowledge of industry through continuing education and training.
- Performs any other job-related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
18 years of age or above.
Education and/or Experience:
Associates degree in Dental Hygiene or related field.
Nevada Hygiene License required with a Public Health Endorsement; A minimum of one year of related experience.
CPR Certification required.
Understanding of infection control, administering medication and dental health promotion and maintenance.
Demonstrated use of medical and dental technologies; performing diagnostic procedures;
patience and beside manners.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries from other employees or guests. Fluency in English required; Bilingual English/Spanish preferred. Ability to write detailed instructions and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, stretch, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Essential responsibilities include moderate physical ability such as lift or maneuver at least thirty (50) pounds, and varied instances of standing/walking.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that exists while employees are performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate. Must be able to interact with employees and children in a professional manner.
Employees must be able to work varying-schedules including some weekends to reflect the program’s needs.
Contact: Monica Vazquez, Program Coordinator
Part-time & full-time Dentists
The Absolute Dental you thought you knew sold in 2016. Now under the clinical direction of Dr. Patricia Prada and Dr. Scott Futch, they are looking to hire a part time and full time general dentist in Reno, Nevada. What makes them different from the other groups in Northern Nevada? Our dentists have full autonomy on treatment plans and are able to practice the dentistry that excites them. You are able to mentor with our in house specialists and grow clinically. We offer student loan reimbursement up to $2000/month for full time employees, CE reimbursement, in-house CE, a full benefits program, and future equity opportunities. Please review our dentist landing page for more detailed information. Inquiries? Send to Julie Cotton at email@example.com or 702-816-1292. https://www.absolutedental.com/career-opportunities/
Contact: Julie Cotton, Director of Recruitment
M-11 Midmark Ultraclave - FOR SALE
M-11 Midmark Ultraclave Automatic Steam Sterilizer
Brand new condition, still in the original box and only 418 cycles! I had bought it in 2016 to have on hand as an emergency spare and was called into use only once for about 4 months. Has otherwise been out of office in dry storage. Identical to the current model being sold. I recently retired and my successor does not need one. This is the most dependable model according to our equipment repairman. Has trays included.
To buy new: $6395 + tax
Will sell for $4500.
If this interests you, just call or email me :) It truly is virtually new but save yourself a lot of money!
Contact: Ingrid Lubbers, DDS
Dental/Medical Equipment FOR SALE
Two portable nitrous oxide carts. Excellent condition.
Porter Brand. Used for 1 year. No regulator included.
Retails $2800, asking $2000 for both.
Please contact Office Manager Erin at South Meadows Dental & Orthodontics
RDH wanted at Wildcreek Dental
Great Hygienist wanted!
Looking for a cheerful hygienist working 8-5 Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday with lunch from 1-2. All school holidays that fall on a Monday we take off.
Paid days off on Thanksgiving and Christmas and a fun trip once per year on the office. Nice Dr. and staff to work with. $45/hour.
Email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RDH needed at Tahoe Dental Arts
Description: Our growing dental practice TAHOE DENTAL ARTS needs a Dental Hygienist to Dental office looking for a fun and outgoing dental hygienist! We are looking for someone sincere and caring who is reliable and goal oriented.
The Hygienist will provide oral hygiene treatment, oral hygiene care, and education to patients.
Responsibilities of the Hygienist:
• Provide clinical services and health education to improve and maintain oral health
• Examine the oral cavity for the presence of periodontal disease
• Apply fluoride and protective sealants
• Remove calculus, stain, and plaque both above and below the gum line
• Active CALIFORNIA hygiene license
• Dental hygiene degree from an accredited program
• Minimum of three years of related experience
• CPR certification
We are looking for someone who can do Monday-Thursday (8AM-5PM)
License: Registered Dental Hygienist (California License Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Rate : $47-50/hr
Part-Time Associate General Dentist
Healthy Smiles is now seeking a Part-time Associate General Dentist to join our wonderful established and still growing practice located in South Reno. The ideal candidate will offer team excellence in dentistry, be passionate in continual learning, and enjoy offering personal care to our patients. If a friendly dental family focused on providing the best quality patient care is what you are looking to be a part of, then look no further!
Interested candidates please contact us:
Email address: email@example.com
Contact: Donna Hardy, Office Manager
Associate General Dentist Opportunity
Associate General Dentist Opportunity – Large Sign-On Bonus!!! – Reno/Sparks, NV
Brunelli Dental Partners is a growing general practice with two great locations in Reno and Sparks, NV. We are hiring an experienced General Dentist who will offer team excellence in dentistry, be passionate in continual learning, and enjoy offering excellent care to our patients. We will be offering a SIGNIFICANT SIGN-ON BONUS and a guaranteed starting salary for this role. In addition, we also provide Professional Liability Insurance paid by the office, Health Insurance, 401(k), Short & Long-Term Disability, Annual CE Allowance, and More! If a friendly dental practice focused on providing the best in quality patient care is what you are looking to be a part of, then look no further! Interested candidates please submit your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today!
Brunelli Dental Partners
Contact: Jenna Brady, Director of Recruiting and Human Resources
Significant sign-on bonus offered
Signature Dental Partners (SDP) is actively seeking an Associate General Dentist to join our rapidly growing dental practice in Las Vegas, NV! This exciting full-time opportunity calls for an experienced and dynamic General Dentist who is motivated and committed to providing quality care. As one of our valued Associate Dentists, you will enjoy the freedom to practice your own style of dentistry while continually benefiting from the support services offered by SDP, allowing you, the practitioner, to concentrate on patient centric services and clinical excellence. We offer highly competitive compensation including a guaranteed initial salary, professional liability insurance, health insurance benefits, 401(k), CE reimbursement, and much more! Given the rare nature of this opportunity, we will be also offering a Significant Sign-On Bonus for the position! If a friendly dental practice focused on providing the best in quality patient care is what you are looking to be a part of, than look no further. Please submit your CV, and any applicable Cover Letter/References to email@example.com today!”
Jenna Brady | Director of Recruiting & Human Resources
410 N. 44th Street #290, Phoenix, AZ 85008
O: (480)626.5297 M: (480) 739.8099 | www.signaturedentalpartners.com
Contact: Jenna Brady, Director of Recruiting and Human Resources
5op 1464sf. Dental Office at 840 I St. Suite 6, Sparks, NV 89431.
For additional information call Mark Sampsel, DDS at 775-200-5937
Already plumbed and ready to work. Remaining dental equipment to be rented, sold, or cleared out.
Contact: Mark Sampsel, DDS
General Dentist Associateship Opportunity
at Reno Dental Associates
General Dentist Associateship Opportunity
Reno Dental Associates is offering a full-time associate position. This group practice has been serving patients in the Reno/Sparks area for over 40 years. This position has future potential ownership in the practice.
- Working hours Tues – Thurs 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 3 pm.
- RDA will provide one assistant and one front desk person.
- Must have NV dental license, malpractice coverage, DEA and pharmacy board licenses, and other necessary credentials to practice in the state of Nevada.
- Two fully equipped operatories available to start with, and option of future expansion available.
- Compensation will be discussed with requested interview.
- 475 Kirman Avenue, Reno
Please send complete CV/resume to office manager, Stephannie Rather:
Contact: Stephannie Rather, Office Manager
JUST ROLL WITH IT
Come join our office team
We are looking for an awesome general dentist to come join us 3 days per week.
Must be highly motivated, 2+ years of dental exp, strong clinical skills,
team leader, can excel in all phases of dentistry. If you are some one that can
make a difference in our tight knit community base practice please come join us.
Contact: Carson Tahoe Family Dental Care
Associate Dentist Needed
Kid Dental is seeking a highly motivated Pedodontist or General Dentist to join our team treating children, teens and young adults in our Reno NV office. We offer competitive compensation. To learn more please contact Jolyn 775-825-5005 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Jolyn or Dr. Roy DeLappe
GENERAL DENTIST ASSOCIATE NEEDED
A busy fee for service private practice in Reno, NV seeks a part-time general dentist. Must be competent in all aspects of general dentistry including root canals and extractions.
Contact Dr. Robyn Goodman at email@example.com or 775-813-0300
Contact: Robyn Goodman, DDS
Associate Dentist Opportunity
Associate Dentist Opportunity
General, Pediatric, and New Graduates are encouraged to apply! Private group dental practice seeking a highly motivated associate dentist to join our team treating children and young adults! Rewarding work environment with competitive salaries, attainable bonus program, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our office is eligible for student loan repayment programs! No previous practice experience required. Applicants must have or be eligible for a NV dental license. If interested, please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: James Mann, DDS
Rock Star Dentist needed in Reno
Looking for someplace to call home, where you can kill it in the office and have a great life outside the practice? We are a general dental practice seeking to add a full-time dentist to our Rockstar Squad. With lasers, Cerec, microscope, cone beam and implants, we have all the technology you could want and the team to support it. We like to say that we are not in the dental business, we are in the confidence business and we happen to provide dentistry as a service. Our purpose is to uncover the confidence every patient has inside, and our reviews show it. Base compensation plus unlimited incentives, CE opportunities, humanitarian trips and 401k matching are just a few of the things that make this a great place to work. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity that provides excellent work-life balance, contact me today! Email Sykes@TheRenoDentist.com.
Contact: Dr. Shane Sykes
Dental Associate Wanted
Northern Nevada multi-specialty dental practice
Northern Nevada Multi-Specialty dental practice seeks dental associate. Full or Part-Time opportunity. Must be willing to work with kids, teens and adults. Great daily rate! Contact Ashley at RenoRegional@gmail.com
ToothFairy Pediatric Dental
Contact: Ashley Beekhof
Chairside Dental Assistant Wanted
for Adopt a Vet Dental
Adopt a Vet Dental Program is looking to hire experienced chair side dental assistants to work one day a week (Thursdays) in our clinic. This position would be excellent for part-time assistants looking for additional work. Assistants must be pro-active and always thinking ahead with a positive attitude. Assistants should be attentive to details, organized, reliable, and self-motivated. Duties include but are not limited to taking intraoral x-rays, assisting with restorations, making temporary crowns, taking impressions, pouring up models, and sterilization. Dentrix knowledge is a must. Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Contact: Heather Borkowski
Associate Dentist Wanted
Associate Dentist needed for busy private, one owner dental office.
We are searching for an Associate dentist who has great patient rapport and strong clinical skills to work with us 4-5 days a week.
The right candidate should have a pleasant personality, be an energetic team player and licensed to practice dentistry in the State of Nevada.
Salary: 25-30% of adjusted production.
Please reply with a cover letter and resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Golden Opportunities Dental Consulting
Cell: (775) 846-4777
Fax: (775) 205-8070
Contact: Angela Golden
DENTAL EQUIPMENT FOR SALE - 50% off
DENTAL EQUIPMENT 50% off
See Henry Schein Dental copies attached below in link.
1. One roll around self-contained Pro-Cart (Air, Suction, water etc).
2. KAVO high-speed and low-speed handpieces (2 unused)
3. DIGI-DOC wand intraoral camera Still and Video with light and Mac attachments if needed
Schein sales sheet
Contact: Dr. Dave Grove